To be successful, any complex endeavor requires leadership. Working in the role of construction manager, Julip provides that leadership on behalf of the owner.
We are involved from the initial planning stage when opportunities to control cost and save money are at their greatest. As the team leader, we work with the owner and the architect/engineer to direct discussions on user objectives, financial feasibility, site utilization and other critical criteria.
In the design phase, Julip’s pragmatic insight into value engineering helps balance functional and aesthetic objectives, while achieving maximum value within the client’s budget.
We have in place, proven, systems and management procedures which include:
- Assistance with site selection of industrial, urban, suburban and/or rural real estate
- Work with local governments toward economic development zone use and creation
- Detailed project programs
- Construction documentation
- Prepare cost estimates, including conceptual estimating
- Critical path analysis
- Manage subcontractor bidding
- Manage design phase, project communications
- Manage risk
- Supervise and manage physical construction
- Negotiate and expedite change orders
- Conduct jobsite meetings
- Perform pre-punch inspections & corrections
- Obtain occupancy permits
- Coordinate owner move-in schedule
- Coordinate and prepare as-built drawings
- Submit operation manuals and warranties
- Use of project collaboration software, webinars,video-conferencing
Our approach ensures that project programs are achieved. Communications with peripheral service providers, suppliers and consultants are maintained throughout the duration of the project. This process combines sophisticated expertise with a focused understanding of factors impacting the progression of a project from the conceptual stage to the certificate of occupancy. The result is a project that is completed on time, within the budget and in conformity with all specified requirements.
Upon completion of the construction work, final quality assurance inspections are made prior to commissioning and handover to the client.